Monday 26 January 2015

The Logo - Final Idea

  Creating the logo


When I was producing the logo I knew that we were going to use the colour red. This is because of the consistency of the colour being used within the horror genre so therefore it will create that familiarty for the audience that is often shown within the genre. However I had a long decision on what type of red. As you can see from the picture above I felt the colour was too bright, as the red in horror often references blood or murder, so I decided to go for a darker red as shown below to bring out this convention used within Horror.


This is the final logo I have produced, C stands for Chester and B stands for Brown. I made the letter touch to show us as two different people working together to produce this sequence. I also wanted to give it a unique feel to the logo to its is easyily memorable are ours. This will also help clear define to the audinece that we are the directors of the sequence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment